Monday, January 23, 2023

Cincinnati VMUG UserCON - Speaking Session

 Cincinnati VMUG UserCON

December 8th 2022
8am – 4:30pm
In-person at the Sharonville Convention Center

The Cincinnati VMUG community welcomes you back to the Sharonville Convention Center to network and engage in face-to-face conversations with your peers at the Cincinnati VMUG UserCon. Learn about the latest in IT innovations to help you stay on the cutting edge of technology. Advance your knowledge, become a better IT professional and grow as a strategic leader for your organization..


I had the privilege to be invited to speak at the  Cincinnati VMUG UserCON. I was invited last min. not sure if they had a cancelation, but I am grateful to be asked to speak and spread my knowledge when I can.

I used the same topic I have spoken to before.



This is a presentation that goes over some basics/ best practices when building your own ESX hosts that seems to get missed on builds as I have been supporting VMware. And this presentation is short, but i open it up for questions about how to configure ESX hosts and questions about the info I presented. Each time I get a half dozen questions about this topic, and people come to me after saying there were things in the presentation they did not know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment